Free Shipping on Turf Rx Web Orders!
Ready to Ship.
Our Turf Rx Repair Kit is a fast set, easy to use, all inclusive repair kit - gun, glue & mix tips included.
Ideal for inexperienced turf customers or seasoned installers that need to make small, quick repairs. Coaches & equipment managers can repair turf tears or loose logos on the spot. The durable, permanent repair sets within an hour and can cure in damp conditions.
- Dual Component Cartridge Gun
- 3 Cartridges
- 6 Mix Tips
- PolyArmor Turf Rx is a fast-setting, two-component, 100%-solid adhesive
- Quick & Easy Installation
- All Artificial Turf Applications
- Strong, Durable, & Permanent
- Cures in Damp Conditions
- Install in Any Weather
- Fast Setting Within an Hour (tack free within minutes and ready for foot traffic inside of an hour)
- Good to repair corners of turf, tears, loose logos or numbers, etc.
- Turf Rx Safety Data Sheet (SDS): Click Here for PDF
- Clean/Dry repair area and remove as much infill as possible.
- Install 400 ml dual cartridge properly into dispensing gun (see images)
- Remove plug from tip of dual cartridge
- Install static mix tube onto dual cartridge
- Squeeze handle slowly to begin dispensing adhesive, making sure both tubes dispense evenly
- Dispense material evenly, in a zig-zag manner, maintaining a roughly 1/4" bead width
- Glue puddle should be rolled out with the turf to ensure entire area is covered.
- Reaffix displaced turf, taking care not to trap fibers. You have 1 minute of working time to re-adjust the turf before it starts to gel.
- Apply firm, even pressure to repair to ensure proper adhesion. Adhesive will set and be tack-free within 3 minutes.
- Return to use on repaired area can begin within an hour.
- When finished, leave cartridge as is. The two part system will set up in the mix tip and protect the left over product in the cartridge. When you're ready to use the cartridge again at a later date, you'll have to replace the mix tip with a new one.
- How long will this product last?
- We give Turf Rx a shelf life of 6 months if you store it at temps between 50F-90F.
- If I don't finish the whole cartridge can I use it again later?
- Yes, when finished, leave cartridge as is. The two part system will set up in the mix tip and protect the left over product in the cartridge. When you're ready to use the cartridge again at a later date, you'll have to replace the mix tip with a new one.
- What applications can I use this product on?
- You can use Turf Rx to repair corners of turf, tears, loose logos or numbers, etc.
- Do I need to be careful when applying?
- We'd recommend you wear rubber gloves when applying the adhesive.