The Guardian Cap is a padded helmet cover that augments any existing helmet to make it flexible and soft, addressing the impact severity of blows for lacrosse players and goalies. Our leading soft-shelled football helmet mandated by the NFL also fits lacrosse helmets.
*Helmet and visor are not included.
* 'Silver' Caps are a very light silver.
- The leading helmet impact reducer is available for lacrosse.
- Pads blows to knees, hands, abdomen, etc. during practice drills.
- Reduces sound and vibrational frequencies.
- One size fits all.
- Pad your helmet for those knocks to the head.
- Insulates heat in direct sunlight.
- Preserves helmets & decals for gameday.
Used by: youth programs, high school programs, colleges and the NFL.
Check out our Instagram for in-action shots of Caps!
Contact us for bulk discounts on team/organization orders, to receive a quote, or to pay via P.O.
No helmet, practice apparatus, or helmet pad can prevent or eliminate the risk of concussions or other serious head injuries while playing sports. Researchers have not reached an agreement on how the results of impact absorption tests relate to concussions. No conclusions about a reduction of risk or severity of concussive injury should be drawn from impact absorption tests.