Guardian | Xenith LOOP is an innovative soft-shell headgear designed to be worn without a helmet for multiple sports, including 7v7, flag football, non-tackle football, rugby, field hockey, and cheerleading of all levels. The LOOP combines athletes' insights and an unprecedented level of in-play research on the incidental head impacts that athletes experience. The Virginia Tech 5-star rated LOOP features innovative soft-shelled technology combined with a moisture wicking Versaknit exterior material that is the most comfortable 7v7 and non-tackle headgear on the market.
- Guardian Sports and Xenith have partnered together to create the Guardian | Xenith LOOP
- Soft-Shelled Headgear to be worn without a helmet
- No chin strap required
- Guardian | Xenith LOOP is 5-star rated by Virginia Tech and the best available headgear in reducing linear and rotational forces.
- Interior padding is made with Xenith’s proprietary solution – KINETIX; soft enough for optimal comfort but tough enough to control energy at a wide range of impacts
- Exterior is Versaknit sweat wicking materials that helps regulate temperature, stretches for comfort and flexes like your favorite pair of sneakers
- Best for 7v7, flag football, non-tackle football, rugby, field hockey, and cheerleading at all levels
- Halo silhouette creates a breathable, precision fit that accommodates any hairstyle and stays in place throughout the game
- Available in Black and White
No helmet, practice apparatus, or helmet pad can prevent or eliminate the risk of concussions or other serious head injuries while playing sports. Researchers have not reached an agreement on how the results of impact absorption tests relate to concussions. No conclusions about a reduction of risk or severity of concussive injury should be drawn from impact absorption tests.