Guardian Shipping & Return Policy
PEARL Ball Sanitizer
Spray our 80% alcohol sanitizer on your Lacrosse balls to sanitize and feel refreshed. Our sanitizer is made in the USA, is the recommended formula by the CDC, FDA & WHO* and meets FDA standards for methanol.
Are you legit?
Many people write in and ask if this sanitizer is legit - the answer is YES. Our founders also own a chemical engineering company The Hanson Group, founded in 1996. THG already had the resources to source, manufacture, package and ship bulk sanitizer. Guardian private labeled.
- 8 oz spray bottle of liquid sanitizer
- Manufactured and distributed at our USA-based, FDA and EPA registered facility
- 80% ethanol + moisturizers
- This formula is a liquid (water consistency) – NOT a gel
- Can be used on your hands and hard surfaces.
- Recommended formula by the CDC, FDA & WHO* to address COVID-19
- Regarding Smell: FDA guidelines recommend using 80% ethanol to address COVID-19. Our ethanol is a plant-based alcohol made with corn from Iowa that smells different than isopropyl sanitizers. We've added fragrance. You can always add a drop of essential oil to change the smell.
- Meets FDA approved standard for methanol.
- Domestic ground shipping only. Cannot ship to Alaska or Hawaii.
- Orders will be shipped as soon as possible, usually within 3 days.
- Any shipping delays are fully responsible by shipping courier.
- SDS can be requested via email
- Please call for bulk orders - we have pails, drums, totes, and truckload quantities available.
- Please note that due necessary health and safety precautions, all PPE products and sanitizers are final sale.
*WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION COMPLIANT FORMULA*
Ethyl Alcohol 80% v/v....Antiseptic
Can be used on hands and surfaces. Hand sanitizer to help reduce bacteria that potentially can cause disease. For use when soap and water are not available.
Place enough product on hands to cover all surfaces. Rub hands together until dry. Supervise children under 6 years of age when using this product to avoid swallowing.
Flammable. Keep away from heat or flame. Store between 59-86F. For external use only.
When using this product.
Keep out of eyes, ears, and mouth. In case of contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly with water
Stop use and ask a doctor if
Irritation and redness persist
Keep out of reach of children
if swallowed, get medical help promptly
Manufacturered in USA By
The Hanson Group, LLC
3044 Adriatic Court
Peachtree Corners, GA 30071
FDA Registered Facility Labeler Code: 75569
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Consult a licensed professional before developing packaging, constructing structure-function claims, or before publicly marketing this or any dietary supplement. Guardian Innovations, LLC nor The Hanson Group, LLC do not assume any liability or responsibility for claims marketed by customers and said products and is fully indemnified from all claims, events, errors, omissions, or liabilities whatsoever.
The CDC says that "While the exact role of direct and indirect spread of coronaviruses between people that could be reduced by hand hygiene is unknown at this time, hand hygiene for infection prevention is an important part of the U.S. response to the international emergence of COVID-19.
CDC recommends the use of alcohol-based hand sanitizers with greater than 60% ethanol or 70% isopropanol as the preferred form of hand hygiene in healthcare settings, based upon greater access to hand sanitizer. Health care providers who use alcohol-based hand sanitizers as part of their hand hygiene routine can inform patients that they are following CDC guidelines."
*FDA Recommendations for Hand Sanitizer Manufacturers:
Due to the Coronavirus Disease 2019 pandemic, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA or Agency) has received a number of queries concerning compounding of alcohol-based hand sanitizers. The Agency is issuing this guidance to communicate its policy for the temporary compounding of certain alcohol-based hand sanitizer products by pharmacists in State-licensed pharmacies or Federal facilities and registered outsourcing facilities (referred to collectively in this guidance as compounders) for the duration of the public health emergency declared by the Secretary of Health and Human Services (HHS) on January 31, 2020.
In general, FDA’s guidance documents do not establish legally enforceable responsibilities. Instead, guidances describe the Agency’s current thinking on a topic and should be viewed only as recommendations, unless specific regulatory or statutory requirements are cited.