The Guardian Cap is a padded helmet cover that augments any existing helmet to make it flexible and soft, able to more effectively manage energy and mitigate repetitive, cumulative blows.
Generation 1 Guardian Caps have the same great impact reducing technology as the regular Cap. There are two differences - a fixed strap versus an elastic strap and the snaps do not have the velcro snap covers. Perfect for tight budgets and youth leagues.
- 40 Black YT Caps for $999 [a $1400 savings]
- Add 1 package to your cart and you'll receive 40 Caps for $999.
- Available in Black ONLY.
Contact us if you would like more info or to pay via invoice.
Reduces impact up to 33%.
- Perfect for interior position groups. Augments existing helmets to make them pliable and able to more effectively manage energy, addressing accumulation of daily sub-concussive blows for OL, DL, LB, TE, etc.
- Pads blows to knees, hands, abdomen, etc. during Inside Run and position drills.
- Reduces sound and vibrational frequencies.
- Insulates heat in direct sunlight.
- Preserves helmets & decals for gameday.
Used by: 500+ youth programs, 1500+ high school programs, and 200+ colleges and the NFL.
Check out our Instagram for in-action shots of Caps!
Contact us for bulk discounts on team/organization orders, to receive a quote, or to pay via P.O.
Permitted by the NFHS.
Permitted by the NFL for practices. Read here
No helmet, practice apparatus, or helmet pad can prevent or eliminate the risk of concussions or other serious head injuries while playing sports. Researchers have not reached an agreement on how the results of impact absorption tests relate to concussions. No conclusions about a reduction of risk or severity of concussive injury should be drawn from impact absorption tests.