The Guardian Cap is a padded helmet cover that augments any existing helmet to make it flexible and soft, able to more effectively manage energy, addressing the impact severity of blows for contact positions.
Reduces impact up to 33%.
- Perfect for interior position groups. Augments existing helmets to make them pliable and able to more effectively manage energy, addressing the impact severity of blows for OL, DL, LB, TE.
- Pads blows to knees, hands, abdomen, etc. during Inside Run and position drills.
- Reduces sound and vibrational frequencies.
- Insulates heat in direct sunlight.
- Preserves helmets & decals for gameday.
- Mandated by the NFL
Used by: youth programs, high school programs, colleges and the NFL.
Check out our Instagram for in-action shots of Caps!
Contact us for bulk discounts on team/organization orders, to receive a quote, or to pay via P.O.
Permitted by the NFHS.
The NFL has mandated Guardian Caps for the 2023 season with expanded use that includes all practices preseason, regular season, and post season that include contact. They have also added Running Backs and Fullbacks to the list of positions mandated to wear Caps which now include: OL, DL, LB, TE, RB, FB. Read here.
No helmet, practice apparatus, or helmet pad can prevent or eliminate the risk of concussions or other serious head injuries while playing sports. Researchers have not reached an agreement on how the results of impact absorption tests relate to concussions. No conclusions about a reduction of risk or severity of concussive injury should be drawn from impact absorption tests.