NOT SOLD OUT. MUST ORDER DIRECT THROUGH US.
Industrial Disinfectant orders must be ordered direct through our sales team. Please submit a quote request and we'll get back to you ASAP.
PROXITANE® AHC Surface Disinfectant Concentrate
5 Gallon Pail of a hospital-grade industrial disinfectant formulation that's effective against bacteria, viruses and fungi.
This formula is a concentrated liquid for surface disinfection; just add your own water.
WARNING: This product is for industrial use only, not for consumer use.
- 5 Gallon Pail of Proxitane® AHC Surface Disinfectant Concentrate
- 1 Syringe
- 1 Catheter
WARNING: This product is for INDUSTRIAL use only, not for consumer use. Proper PPE MUST be worn while handling concentrate.
TIMING: 1-2 days to process/package (weekdays) - then it's up to FedEx Ground
NO RETURN POLICY: Please note that due necessary health and safety precautions, all PPE products including hand sanitizer, surface disinfectant and daily masks are final sale. These items are non-refundable, non-returnable, and non-cancellable. Any shipping delays are fully responsible by shipping courier.
Stay healthy! – The Guardian Team
Economical: Our formula is a concentrate; simply add your own water at time of use - no paying for water to be shipped. $0.19/gallon applied + free shipping.
Environmentally-friendly: Formula breaks down quickly into naturally occurring substances - acetic acid (vinegar), water, and oxygen.
Effective: This hospital-grade disinfectant is approved by the EPA for inclusion on List N: Disinfectants for Use Against SARS-CoV-2, the virus strain that causes COVID-19 (EPA Reg. Number 68660-11).
- A hospital-grade industrial disinfectant formulation that's effective against bacteria, viruses and fungi.
WARNING: This product is for industrial use only, not for consumer use. Proper PPE must be worn while handling concentrate.
- This formula is a concentrated liquid for surface disinfection; just add your own water
Ingredients: PROXITANE® AHC is made of Peracetic Acid 5.24% + Hydrogen Peroxide 22.75%, both included on the EPA safer choice chemical list (https://www.epa.gov/saferchoice).
Surfaces: safe for all hard, non-porous surfaces. See FAQs below.
Price: $0.19 per gallon applied + free shipping. Bulk pricing available upon request. We also have drum & tote quantities available. Get a Quote Here.
Application: PROXITANE® AHC, once diluted, can be applied via wiping, mopping or spraying to the surface you are treating. Solution is approved for room/area fogging. Just add 2 ounces of concentrate to 5 gallons of water and apply via spray or mist to any hard surfaces (can cover 8,000 sq ft) and leave for a minimum of 10 minutes.
Coverage (*varies based on application method): 5 gallons of ready-to-use disinfectant: 2 ounces of concentrate + 5 gallons of water = 8,000 sq ft of coverage
- Total coverage per 5 gallon pail: 5 gallons of concentrate + 1,562 gallons of water makes 1,567 gallons of ready-to-use disinfectant that can cover about 2.5 million sq ft.
- 5 gallon pail of concentrate covers:
- Football Fields: 44.5
- Basketball Courts: 522
- Soccer Fields (small): 50
- Soccer Fields (large): 38
- Lacrosse Fields: 42
Storage: concentrate can be stored indefinitely in our 5 gallons container, however, it must be used within 24 hours after adding the concentrate to water.
Safety: concentrate is for use on surfaces, NOT humans. Take the proper precautions when handling this products. This is for industrial use only. Proper PPE must be worn when handling the concentrated PROXITANE AHC.
- Must wear proper PPE (a mask, eye protection and gloves) when mixing concentrate & applying disinfectant.
- Use ratio of 2oz of concentrate to 5 gallons of water. Use the provided syringe + catheter to remove concentrate and dispense it into your measured water.
- Combine in a bucket or sprayer. See FAQs below for suggested sprayers.
- Pre and post wash is not required. If the surface is heavily dirty, it is recommended to clean/spray down the surface to remove the heavy buildup prior to disinfection. There is no requirement to wash the surface after, you can allow it to dry.
- Once diluted, you can now apply via wiping, mopping or spraying to the surface you are treating. Solution is approved for room/area fogging. To fog, follow the fogging directions on the label.
Safe on: hard, non-porous surfaces.
Do not use on: humans, porous surfaces, or around food. Before applying, protect all food products and food packaging materials. Allow surfaces to dry before reintroducing food.
- Disinfectant must sit on surfaces for 10 minutes before being wiped off. If using an airless sprayer, the layer of disinfectant should evaporate.
- Disinfectant must be used within 24 hours of mixing with water. Concentrate can be stored indefinitely in the provided 5 gallon container. Concentrate should not be stored in any other container.
- Where can PROXITANE® AHC be used?
- The solution can be used in commercial, institutional and industrial environments such as schools, colleges, industrial facilities, office buildings, kennels, vehicles, recreational facilities, retail establishments, and pharmaceutical and cosmetic manufacturing facilities.
- This is not for consumer use in your homes, car, etc.
- What surfaces can PROXITANE® AHC be applied to?
- Specially formulated with a detergent for excellent cleaning and contact with plastic, stainless steel, linoleum, vinyl, glazed porcelain and glass. The solutions can be applied to many different surfaces including floors, walls and other nonporous surfaces, including tables, chairs, countertops, garbage cans, garbage bins, bathroom fixtures, sinks, bed frames, shelves, racks, carts, refrigerators, coolers, glazed tile, linoleum, vinyl, glazed porcelain, plastic (e.g., polypropylene and polyethylene), stainless steel and glass. The solution has been applied to many surfaces and equipment without issue or complaint.
- Avoid brass, carbon steel, and porous surfaces.
- Is there a residue left behind?
- The product does not stain or leave any visible residue. The active ingredients in PROXITANE® AHC break down into acetic acid (vinegar), water and oxygen — leaving no harmful pesticide residue.
- What sprayer do you recommend?
- How do I apply PROXITANE® AHC?
- Once diluted, can be applied via wiping, mopping or spraying to the surface you are treating. Solution is approved for room/area fogging. To fog, follow the fogging directions on the label.
- Does the solution make a lot of bubbles/suds?
- The product does contain a detergent but the dilute use solution will not create a lot of bubbles. Any bubbles formed will dissipate quickly. You will notice that the product spreads very well across different surfaces.
- Is pre-washing or post-washing the surfaces before/after disinfection necessary?
- No, pre and post wash is not required. If the surface is heavily dirty, it would be recommended to clean/spray down the surface and remove the heavy buildup prior to disinfection. There is no requirement to wash the surface after, you can allow it to dry.
- How is the smell?
- PROXITANE® AHC does have an odor in its concentrated form — it smells like vinegar. Once diluted, the smell is much more mild and dissipates quickly. – Keep in mind that many disinfectants smell (e.g., bleach); we have just been conditioned to accept this smell.
- Can PROXITANE® AHC be used around food?
- The solution should not come in contact with food. Before applying, protect all food products and food packaging materials. Allow surfaces to dry before reintroducing food.
- What PPE do I need to wear when mixing?
- Proper PPE (a mask, eye protection, and gloves) must be worn when handling this concentrate.