PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU ORDER
TIMING: 1-2 days to process/package (weekdays) - then it's up to FedEx Ground
CONSISTENCY: Our sanitizer is the liquid formula (water thin) recommended by the FDA to address COVID-19 to be sprayed on hands.
NO RETURN POLICY: Please note that due necessary health and safety precautions, all PPE products including hand sanitizer and daily masks are final sale. These items are non-refundable, non-returnable, and non-cancellable. Shipping & handling is non-refundable. Any shipping delays are fully responsible by shipping courier.
Stay healthy! – The Guardian Team
Guardian Liquid Hand Sanitizer
We hope you're safe and healthy during this time!
Many people write in and ask if we're legit - the answer is YES. Our founders also own a chemical engineering company The Hanson Group, founded in 1996. THG already had the resources to source, manufacture, package and ship bulk hand sanitizer. Guardian had the webstore and presence to get the word out there. Our Guardian Hand Sanitizer is the recommended formula by the CDC, FDA & WHO* to address COVID-19 and refill your empty sanitizer bottles.
We're proud to say that we make our sanitizer in the USA at our FDA and EPA registered facility from ethanol made from corn farmed in Iowa. Because of your support we've been able to offer a 50% discount to first responders.
- Manufactured and distributed at our USA-based, FDA and EPA registered facilities
- Plant-based alcohol made from corn farmed in Iowa
- This formula is a liquid (water consistency) – NOT a gel
- Refill your spray bottles. Spray bottles not included. For size comparison, our Gallon (128 oz) jug refills 32 of your 4-ounce spray bottles
- Can be used on your hands. You can use a small fine-mist spray bottle or you can refill your sanitizer pump bottles.
- Product contains 80% ethanol content as required by the FDA and WHO.
- Regarding Smell: FDA guidelines recommend using 80% ethanol to address COVID-19. Our ethanol is a plant-based alcohol made with corn from Iowa that smells different than isopropyl sanitizers. We've added fragrance. You can always add a drop of essential oil to change the smell.
- Domestic ground shipping only. Cannot ship to Alaska or Hawaii.
- Orders will be shipped as soon as possible, usually within 3 days.
- Any shipping delays are fully responsible by shipping courier.
- SDS can be requested via email
- Max quantity of half gallons & gallons on the webstore is 20 each.
- Please call for bulk orders - we have pails, drums, totes, and truckload quantities available.
- If you're an industrial customer and need more details on product info (our SDS or FDA registration) visit our Hanson Group site page.
*WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION COMPLIANT FORMULA*
Ethyl Alcohol 80% v/v....Antiseptic
Can be used on hands and surfaces. Hand sanitizer to help reduce bacteria that potentially can cause disease. For use when soap and water are not available.
Place enough product on hands to cover all surfaces. Rub hands together until dry. Supervise children under 6 years of age when using this product to avoid swallowing.
Flammable. Keep away from heat or flame. Store between 59-86F. For external use only.
When using this product.
Keep out of eyes, ears, and mouth. In case of contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly with water
Stop use and ask a doctor if
Irritation and redness persist
Keep out of reach of children
if swallowed, get medical help promptly
Manufacturered in USA By
The Hanson Group, LLC
3044 Adriatic Court
Peachtree Corners, GA 30071
FDA Registered Facility Labeler Code: 75569
The CDC says that "While the exact role of direct and indirect spread of coronaviruses between people that could be reduced by hand hygiene is unknown at this time, hand hygiene for infection prevention is an important part of the U.S. response to the international emergence of COVID-19.
CDC recommends the use of alcohol-based hand sanitizers with greater than 60% ethanol or 70% isopropanol as the preferred form of hand hygiene in healthcare settings, based upon greater access to hand sanitizer. Health care providers who use alcohol-based hand sanitizers as part of their hand hygiene routine can inform patients that they are following CDC guidelines."
*FDA Recommendations for Hand Sanitizer Manufacturers:
Due to the Coronavirus Disease 2019 pandemic, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA or Agency) has received a number of queries concerning compounding of alcohol-based hand sanitizers. The Agency is issuing this guidance to communicate its policy for the temporary compounding of certain alcohol-based hand sanitizer products by pharmacists in State-licensed pharmacies or Federal facilities and registered outsourcing facilities (referred to collectively in this guidance as compounders) for the duration of the public health emergency declared by the Secretary of Health and Human Services (HHS) on January 31, 2020.
In general, FDA’s guidance documents do not establish legally enforceable responsibilities. Instead, guidances describe the Agency’s current thinking on a topic and should be viewed only as recommendations, unless specific regulatory or statutory requirements are cited.