The first textured lacrosse ball that is SEI certified and meets NOCSAE official game specifications. The slight texture prolongs its grip and delays the effects of greasing.
Available in 10, 20, 50 and 100 counts. White, Yellow, Neon Pink, Neon Orange & Neon Green.
- 1st textured lacrosse balls approved for game play.
- Official ball of US Lacrosse, Team USA, IMLCA & the MCLA.
- PEARL LT balls are SEI certified and meet NOCSAE/NFHS/NCAA standards for game play.
Official Ball Colors
Women's Lacrosse: Yellow & Orange
Men's Lacrosse: White, Orange, Yellow, Lime Green & Pink
Girl's NFHS & Youth: Orange, Yellow & Lime Green
Boy's NFHS: White, Orange, Yellow & Lime Green
Boy's Youth: White, Orange, Yellow & Lime Green
for team/league bulk pricing, a quote
, or to pay via P.O.
PEARL LT balls are SEI certified and meet NOCSAE/NFHS/NCAA standards for game play.
Lacrosse is a dangerous sport and balls can cause bruises, fractures, or even death upon impact to a player or bystander due to the inherent risks of the game. The user of this product, when used at any velocity, shall abide by the rules of the game of lacrosse. Proper accompanying equipment such as face/eye protectors or helmets must be worn while using this product. Always play by the rules and play smart; if an injury does occur, consult a medical professional before returning to action.
Top FAQs we get from customers. Find more FAQs here.
Why is shipping so expensive?
- Believe it or not, lacrosse balls are heavy! This makes our shipping more expensive.
What is the difference between PEARL X and PEARL LT?
- PEARL X is a greaseless lacrosse ball that maintains its grip for consistent performance. PEARL LT is a textured lacrosse ball that prolongs its grip and delays the effects of greasing.
Are PEARL lacrosse balls SEI certified to meet NOCSAE specifications?
- PEARL X and PEARL LT balls are SEI certified and meet all NOCSAE, NFHS, and NCAA standards for game play.