Guardian Shipping & Return Policy
In April, the CDC* recommended the use of a mask when out in public. Because of our founder's veteran chemical engineering company connections overseas, we were able to import 1.5 million Daily Civilian Masks from an FDA registered facility. Our masks are available to SHIP TODAY.
These daily disposable masks are High Quality and have a 3-ply filtration system with a BFE of 99% - meaning it filters out 99% bacteria of a specified particle size of 3.0 µm (micron) ± µm. These masks are not the same as N95 masks recommended for medical purposes - these are for civilian daily use.
NO RETURN POLICY: Please note that due necessary health and safety precautions, all PPE products including hand sanitizer and daily masks are final sale. These items are non-refundable, non-returnable, and non-cancellable. Shipping & handling is non-refundable. Any shipping delays are fully responsible by shipping courier.
- Quantities: Boxes of 50 Masks. Max online is 40 boxes (2,000 masks). Please call for bulk orders
- Quantity Available: 1.5 Million+ Masks
- Material: 3 Ply, Non-Woven, Disposable Masks, Latex Free, Hypoallergenic, Fluid Resistant
- Mask Size: 17.3 x 9.5 cm + Ear Loop
- Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE): 99%
- FDA Registration Number: 3016679838
How To Use:
- Sanitize hands before wearing
- Take a mask and check that it is intact
- Determine the right side of the mask: the waterproof (colored side) goes on the outside
- Hold the mask by earloops. Place an earloop around each ear
- Pinch the stiff edge to mold the metal strip on top against the nose to fit the mask tightly
- Pull the bottom of the mask over your mouth and chin
- When finished, only touch the earloops and avoid the outside of the mask which should be considered contaminated
- Throw the mask into covered trash
- Sanitize hands
- DO NOT TRY TO REUSE
April 3, 2020 - CDC recommends
wearing cloth face coverings in public settings where other social distancing measures are difficult to maintain (e.g., grocery stores and pharmacies), especially in areas of significant community-based transmission. CDC also advises the use of simple cloth face coverings to slow the spread of the virus and help people who may have the virus and do not know it from transmitting it to others. https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/cloth-face-cover.html