Free Shipping on Sanitizer Web Orders!
Bulk Quantities are Available to Ship Now! Available in pails, drums, pallets, totes & truckloads. Click here for a Quote.
128oz Gallon bottle filled with our liquid hand sanitizer.
Our sanitizer is made in the USA at our FDA and EPA registered facility. Guardian Hand Sanitizer is the recommended 80% alcohol content by the CDC, FDA & WHO.
PLEASE READ BEFORE ORDERING
TIMING: 1-2 days to process/package (weekdays) - then it's up to FedEx Ground
CONSISTENCY: This is our LIQUID formula, which has a water consistency
NO RETURN POLICY: Please note that due necessary health and safety precautions, all PPE products including hand sanitizer and daily masks are final sale. These items are non-refundable, non-returnable, and non-cancellable. Shipping & handling is non-refundable. Any shipping delays are fully responsible by shipping courier.
- 128oz gallon bottle of Guardian Liquid Hand Sanitizer.
- For size reference, one gallon of hand sanitizer can refill 32 of your 4oz bottles.
- Pump lid can be purchased at an additional cost.
- Manufactured and distributed at our USA-based, FDA and EPA registered facilities.
- Plant-based alcohol made from corn farmed in Iowa.
- This formula is a liquid and has a water consistency.
- Can be used on your hands.
- Product contains 80% ethanol content as recommended by the CDC, FDA and WHO.
- Regarding Smell: FDA guidelines recommend using 80% ethanol to address COVID-19. Our ethanol is a plant-based alcohol made with corn from Iowa that smells different than isopropyl sanitizers. You can always add a drop of essential oil to change the smell.
- Meets FDA Approved Standard for Methanol.
We hope you're safe and healthy during this time!
Many people write in and ask if we're legit - the answer is YES. Our founders also own a chemical engineering company The Hanson Group, founded in 1996. THG already had the resources to source, manufacture, package and ship bulk hand sanitizer. Guardian had the webstore and presence to get the word out there. Our Guardian Hand Sanitizer is the recommended 80% alcohol.
We're proud to say that we make our sanitizer in the USA at our FDA and EPA registered facility from ethanol made from corn farmed in Iowa. Because of your support we've been able to offer a 50% discount to first responders.
- Domestic ground shipping only. Cannot ship to Alaska or Hawaii.
- Orders will be shipped as soon as possible, usually within 3 days.
- Any shipping delays are fully responsible by shipping courier.
- SDS can be requested via email.
- Please request a quote for bulk orders - we have pails, drums, totes, and truckload quantities available.
- If you're an industrial customer and need more details on product info (our SDS or FDA registration) visit our Hanson Group site page.
**WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION COMPLIANT FORMULA**
Ethyl Alcohol 80% v/v....Antiseptic
Glycerine, Hydrogen Peroxide, Distilled Water, Fragrance
Can be used on hands and surfaces. Hand sanitizer to help reduce bacteria that potentially can cause disease. For use when soap and water are not available.
Place enough product on hands to cover all surfaces. Rub hands together until dry. Supervise children under 6 years of age when using this product to avoid swallowing.
Flammable. Keep away from heat or flame. Store between 59-86F. For external use only.
When using this product.
Keep out of eyes, ears, and mouth. In case of contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly with water
Stop use and ask a doctor if
Irritation and redness persist
Keep out of reach of children
if swallowed, get medical help promptly
Manufactured in USA By
The Hanson Group, LLC
3044 Adriatic Court
Peachtree Corners, GA 30071
FDA Registered Facility Labeler Code: 75569
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Consult a licensed professional before developing packaging, constructing structure-function claims, or before publicly marketing this or any dietary supplement. Guardian Innovations, LLC nor The Hanson Group, LLC do not assume any liability or responsibility for claims marketed by customers and said products and is fully indemnified from all claims, events, errors, omissions, or liabilities whatsoever.