Designed in collaboration with professional soccer players in Spain, the 2nd Skull Pro-Series Band provides 360-degree protection through a unique 5-panel design. Weighing less than 1.4 ounces, the 2nd Skull® Pro-Series Band can add protection in all non-helmeted sports and activities.
It features thin, 4 millimeter XRD® impact-absorbing technology for superior protection. The material is flexible at rest, but can instantaneously harden under sudden pressure, helping to mitigate the effects of sudden impacts.
- Protective, impact-absorbing technology
- Designed to fit comfortably around the head as a headband
- Thin, lightweight design
- Moisture-wicking fabric to keep you dry
- Anti-microbial treatment to help prevent odor
- Permitted for high school use in multiple sports and activities
- Hand wash or machine wash with no agitator and air dry. Do not expose to heat.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Fabric: 20% Spandex, 80% Nylon
- Youth: Circumference - 19''- 21''
- Teen/Adult: Circumference - 21''- 24.5''
- X Large: Circumference - 24.5'' - 26''
About 2nd Skull
2nd Skull products are patented, impact-mitigating, practical headgear. All products are thin, lightweight, breathable, and constructed with anti-microbial and moisture-wicking treatment applied to low-friction fabrics. Scientifically engineered to reduce impact, a floating layer of XRD® extreme impact reduction material provide a comfortable protective solution for use in both helmeted and non-helmeted activities.
WARNING: Scientists have not reached agreement on how the results of impact absorption tests relate to neck, head, or brain injuries, including concussions. No conclusions about a reduction of risk or severity of neck, head, or brain injuries, including concussions, should be drawn from impact absorption tests.